Who are we?
Kick ICT Group is the fastest growing indigenous technology company in Scotland. Our ambition is to be Scotland’s largest digital business, and we are well on our way to achieving this. Realising this ambition means building an amazing team of smart and committed people who want to help us reach our goals.
At Kick we already have a strong and experienced team, but we are looking to strengthen this further by adding unique talent into key areas of our business. We are currently looking for a Finance Manager to join our enthusiastic team.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate, and the remuneration package will reflect this.
- Management and processing of day-to-day financial transactions including sales ledger, purchase ledger, VAT, employee expenses, petty cash, banking and supplier payments
- Preparation of month-end accruals and prepayments
- Completion of month-end processes in line with closing timetable
- Completion of weekly bank reconciliations
- Maintain the Fixed Asset Register
- Provision of management information to senior management
- Responsible for departmental sales invoicing and ensure all billing remains up-to-date
- Reconciliation of inter-company transactions
- Comprehensive balance sheet review process performed on a monthly basis
- Calculation of sales commission and ad hoc payroll adjustments whilst liaising with our external payroll provider
- Ensure all financial controls, systems and processes are implemented and maintained
- Liaising with external stakeholders: auditors, banks, suppliers and customers
- Supporting the year-end audit
- Provide support to the Group Financial Controller
- Ad hoc project work as required
- Recently qualified accountant (CA, ACCA, CIMA)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, with excellent Excel skills
- Reliable, trustworthy, organised, and self-motivated with outstanding attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills with a proven track record of building professional relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Can demonstrate resilience when working to conflicting deadlines
- Capable of working independently but also being an active participant in the wider team
- Proven track record in seeking opportunities for process improvements
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV and/or SunSystems is desirable but not essential
If you feel you can contribute to Castle’s success, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org