Who are we and what are we looking for?
Kick ICT Group is the fastest growing indigenous technology company in Scotland. Our ambition is to be Scotland’s largest digital business, and we are well on our way to achieving this. Realising this ambition means building an amazing team of smart and committed people who want to help us reach our goals.
We are currently recruiting for a Project Administrator. This is a new role to come in and support our hardworking Application Services team. The successful applicant will take on a wide range of project administration duties including producing customer invoices, processing employee expense claims as well as dealing with any customer queries relating to project admin areas and a variety of other administrative duties as they arise.
Key responsibilities of the role:
· Customer Invoicing generated from milestones and staff timesheets.
- Processing Staff Expense Claims including recharges to customers.
- Generation of weekly project reporting and project status reports to send to clients
- Helpful and courteous manner with a responsible attitude
- Strong IT skills – Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to use own initiative
· Handling Client Invoice queries.
· Distribution and Chasing of Project Documentation for signing.
· Processing Sales documentation and checking details against diary schedules
· Other General administration duties
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
· Self-motivated and a keen eye for detail
· Excellent numeracy skills
· Team Player
· Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task