Who are we?
Kick ICT Group is the fastest growing indigenous technology company in Scotland. Our ambition is to be Scotland’s largest digital business, and we are well on our way to achieving this. Realising this ambition means building an amazing team of smart and committed people who want to help us reach our goals.
At Kick we already have a strong and experienced team, but we are looking to strengthen this further by adding unique talent into key areas of our business. We are currently looking for a Strategic Head of Marketing to lead and direct our enthusiastic team as we look to grow our market share over the next 5 years.
What are we looking for?
This is a key appointment for Kick ICT, as the right candidate will play a significant role in the future direction and performance of our growing business. We need a strategic thinker who also understands the need to deliver on our plans. Over 5 years leadership experience in an Executive Marketing role is essential, with a clear understanding of how all elements of the marketing mix can be harnessed to drive growth. An understanding of external agencies and their potential value would also be of value.
The Kick ICT story has yet to be fully told, so we need a skilled communicator who will create a clear narrative, establish the Kick ICT voice and tone, and then create a Strategic Marketing Plan to support this. The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a proven ability and track record in leading a talented marketing team in delivering measurable results using a mix of digital and traditional marketing approaches, underpinned by an understanding and focus on data.
This is an exciting role for the right candidate, and the remuneration package will reflect this.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Create, publish and implement a Strategic Marketing and Communications Plan for the Kick ICT Group.
- Lead, structure and manage the Marketing department and set clear objectives for all members of the team to deliver the strategic plan
- Maximise and measure the return on all marketing and communications activities and establish a clear and concise Marketing dashboard for the Executive Management team
- Establish brand guidelines and the Kick ICT “voice and tone” to make a difference and set clear objectives for how this is communicated internally and externally
- Create a collaborative working relationship with the Sales Team and agree clear objectives for how the Marketing function will support the sales effort through – lead generation, digital marketing, events, advertising, PR, content creation etc.
- Manage the company’s relationships and communications with press and media and all external parties
- Be an active part of the Senior Management team and contribute strongly at all management meetings and events
- Develop a clear and concise competitor analysis for use by all customer facing Kick ICT employees
- Manage the marketing and communications budget and resources to maximise impact for the company
Minimum experience/qualifications required:
- 5 years+ proven experience as Head of Marketing
- Excellent leadership/organisational/motivational skills
- Experienced in dealing at Executive Leadership team level
- Strategic, analytical and creative thinker
- Skilled communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Current and practical knowledge of all online marketing techniques and best practices
- Strong knowledge of all web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and a passion for interpreting and acting on data/information
- Customer-oriented at all times
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- BSc/BA in business administration, marketing and communications is desirable
If you feel you can contribute to Castle’s success, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org