Role: Financial Systems Support
Department: Applications Division
Location: Head Office based in Strathclyde Business Park.
Function: To provide application support services for clients in relation to their Financial Management Software.
Reports To: Customer Services Manager.
Products: Infor SunSystems Financial software and associated applications.
Roles & Responsibilities
Castle is currently recruiting for a Financial Systems Support position. This is an exciting and challenging role which offers the opportunity for someone to get involved in the workings of a world-class Accounting and Finance solution, Infor SunSystems and associated products. The successful candidate will be working with well-known private and public sector organisations.
The objective of the role is to become knowledgeable in all the relevant applications and modules in the Castle portfolio, which will enable you to provide support to clients who use these applications and to be an integral part of the team providing exceptional levels of customer service to our clients. These software applications include core financial accounting software, financial and management business reporting tools, web-based purchasing and associated systems.
The ideal candidate will be a logical thinker and an excellent listener with the ability to improvise, solve problems and maintain a professional attitude at all times.
In this position, training and guidance will be provided, along with progress milestones, appraisals and associated salary increments once defined objectives are met. The candidate will also be encouraged to control and shape their development potential and to be involved in building their achievement plan.
The role will be office based and located in the support team. The expectation is that while product training will be provided, you must also be self-motivated and able to learn these products with the assistance of guides and hands on practice. We would anticipate a base knowledge of our core products within a 3 – 6 month time frame.
You must be able to work independently in a high performing team and a rapidly evolving environment and maintain the highest levels of customer service and professionalism
The Ideal candidate will have the following traits:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Customer focused and able to develop relationships with internal and external customers.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate a systematic approach to work and tasks
- A proven ability to be pro-active in response to customers.
- Diligence and attention to detail.
- Basic knowledge of accounting procedures, financial reporting and processing requirements.
- Knowledge of Excel and spreadsheet design would be a plus.
- Presentation experience
- Quick and independent learner.
Reasons to Work for Castle:
- Excellent progression opportunities.
- Employers 5% pension contribution.
- 31 Paid holidays per year
- Private Healthcare
- Responding to and resolving support cases in respect to SLAs.
- Continuous independent learning when given the tools and time.
- Building working relationships with customers, colleagues and suppliers.
- Maintain a high level of personal product knowledge and actively partake in development of achievement plans and goals.
- Retain Castle’s high customer satisfaction levels in all dealings with clients.
- Working with local government, housing associations, or professional services organisations
- Use of remote support (For example, Logmein, TeamViewer, GoToAssist, RDP, VNC, Solarwinds, Kasaya, Go To Meeting, Skype for business)
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Internet Information Services (IIS)
- Use of CRM systems