Pegasus Construction Industry Solutions (CIS) delivers complete control over all aspects of contracts management, from costing and timesheets through to payment applications, VAT invoicing and cash receipt matching.
Fully integrated to the Sales, Purchase and Nominal Ledgers, Cashbook and Payroll, Pegasus CIS conforms to the requirements and regulations of HMRC’s Construction Industry Scheme.
When you consider that the average construction project suffers 150% cost overruns and completes more than 175% late, there’s clearly a great need for software that can help you to deliver projects on time and within budget – and transform your profitability.
Pegasus CIS recognises the complex business requirements of the construction sector, offering an unparalleled level of management control over contracts and subcontractors.
- Contract Costing: phases, job heads, cost and revenue transactions, committed costs, actual/budget variance, CVR reporting
- Contract Purchasing: Bill of Requirements, purchase orders, Goods Received Notes, Purchase Invoice Register, committed costs
- Plant Hire: internal and external plant hire, on hire/off hire, plant returns, overdue plant, transfer plant between jobs
- Contract Sales: valuations/measurement, payment applications and certificates, invoicing, aged debt, retention, main contractor discount, deferred VAT
- CIS Subcontractors: online verificatation, subcontractor orders, invoices/applications/timesheets, payment certificates and statements, online CIS300 monthly return, self-billing, authenticated VAT receipts
- Labour: timesheet entry, posting to Payroll, on-costs from Payroll
- Stock Control: monitor stock levels and movement, allocate and issue stock to jobs
- Management Reporting
- Integrated Accounting: links with Pegasus Opera 3, Sage 50 and Sage 200