Credit Management Centre
Reduce customer debts and improve your cash flow
Knowing who owes what and when they will pay is key to managing your customer debts. The Opera 3 Credit Management Centre is designed to streamline your credit control processes, to help reduce bad debts, increase cash flow and improve the overall financial position of your business.
Integrating with the Opera 3 Sales Ledger, the Credit Management Centre provides a series of key dashboard views, making it a one-stop shop for all your credit control needs.
From a management perspective, you can view your overall company turnover, aged invoice and total invoice debt and drill down to the detail behind. Pinpoint who owes what, ordered by who owes the most, and look at financial ratios such as average debtor and creditor days, invoice summary and promised payments. All of which allows you to be proactive and keep an eye on how your credit control team is performing.
At the heart of the Credit Management Centre are the tools that allow credit controllers to organise and manage overdue customer accounts and transactions. Customers can be filtered into custom Credit Management Groups so you can focus on customers that will make the biggest difference to your bank balance. Diary actions can be entered, amended, and marked for follow-up, and promised payments can be recorded and reported on, both on individual transactions and at account level.
Debt Management: get paid faster
It’s essential to incorporate debt correspondence into credit control procedures to use when customers fail to adhere to their agreed terms. An intuitive Debt Management facility enables you to create up to nine tailored levels of debtor letters and email covers which can be used for all customers.
What’s more, you can also design up to nine levels of customised letters, for customers who need a personalised approach. Correspondence can be formatted, mail merged and emailed or posted, individually or in bulk. The generation of correspondence is handled by the server in the background so that you can continue working in Opera 3. Customer records are automatically updated with notes, with quick access to previously sent letters and reports for auditing purposes.
- Easy-to-understand dashboard views of the overall financial position of your company and customers
- Drill down behind key financial information, customer accounts and transactions
- Powerful filters allow you to manage customers that are over their credit limit and/or have overdue invoices
- Create and organise customers into custom Credit Management Groups according to their debt
- Define custom Action Types and Outcome Types to be used with diary actions for recording activities and follow-ups
- Create and amend diary actions against individual customers or transactions, with an optional follow-up reminder via Opera 3 Notification Services
- Debt Management facility allows up to nine levels of customised debt correspondence per company or per individual customer, that can be emailed or printed, either individually or in bulk
- Record and revise Promised Payments against individual transactions or at account level
- Opera 3 Sales Ledger integration with instant access to the Account view for historical information
- Place accounts ‘on’ or ‘off’ Stop, increase or decrease credit limits, and reorganise accounts into different Credit Management Groups, individually or in bulk
- Dispute invoices and record the appropriate reason code
- Print statements, copy invoices and produce advanced debtor letters
- Keep on top of actions with the Diary view
- Security settings allow you to control staff access to company data
- Additional reports include Promised Payments and Diary Activities, which can also be exported directly to Excel
- Integrates with Pegasus XRL and Pegasus Instant Messenger (PIM)